Sunday, November 11, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude

No pictures today. Just an attitude of gratitude! :) I am so thankful for my family! I am thankful for Sunday mornings, and singing praise unto God! I am thankful for the 4 seasons, and the beauty that surrounds me. I am thankful that my husband decided he needed to clean out the garage today, of all the things he has brought home the last few months! (lol my wonderful husband is in a line of work that he runs across awesome stuff - for free - ALL the time! So you can just imagine what our garage looks like! And the funny thing is, he tries sooo hard NOT to bring things home - but that's like telling a kid to live in a candy store and not eat any! hee hee Now if he would just find some antique pie safes.. a hoosier... lol) I am thankful that God provided the funds necessary for 3 of our children to attend the "Dare to Share" Christian Youth conference this weekend! And i'm ever so thankful that my kids have hearts for God!! And last but not least, I am grateful for the wonderful family of hookers that I have met here on the net through Wool Snippets! We are gearing up to do our yearly Secret Santa swap, and I can't help but get giddy with excitement that all these lovely ladies will be giving and receiving in love this coming season! For most of us it is something we look forward to all year - and for some this will be their first year. Regardless, it brings us all closer, with lots of laughter and joy! Thank you ladies for being my hooking family for the last 6 or so years! I love you, and am blessed by each of you every day!! Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your day of rest! xo Bren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great list! Thanks for jumping into to the Grateful pond with all of us!!
Have a beautiful week!