Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bay swimming

My son, Bailey, is 10 years old. Such a goof - sooo 10 year old BOY! LOL
He did fantastic in swimming today, but i didn't have my camera with me!! These are from yesterday, jumping off the diving board, and trying to learn his rotary breathing. He finally GOT IT today!!! woohoo!!! I'm so proud of him!! (he's really been struggling with putting it all together - and finally it dawns on me... duh!! He's a lefty!! So i suggested he breath on the other side - and voila!! That turned out to be the key!! woohooo!!! Us lefties can be so weird that way in so many little things! It's natural for us to use our left side, and when forced to do things on the right, it just confused the heck outa our brains! LOL! Poor kid! Here his mama is a leftie (more ambi tho) and it took me a week to figure this one out! LOLOL!!



























1 comment:

Tammy Burks said...

Bren,
The kids are SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Looks like you're all having a great summer!