Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Day in the life...


Last week was spirit week, culminating with the homecoming game and dance. Bailey put on his spirit colors and really got into it on Friday... he was also wearing a red and black vampire cape with this get up.  Yes.. my little freak. lol


Brother and sister on the night of the dance, Bay with his stalker face on. lol

Aren't these two just beautiful??? I can't believe how fast they're all growing up :(
 And in sewing news....
I added some quilts to my etsy shop!! Yay! Finally!! Many of the ones I showed you last week. So if you're in the market (or know someone who is) for a baby quilt, I hope you'll check them out! :)

I just finished up quilting this fresh modern ORANGE lap quilt. Here are a few little sneak peaks. I'm in the middle of hand sewing the binding right now. Can't wait to get it finished! (and then yes, it too will be going in  my etsy shop.)




 Here are the beginnings of 2 - 20" pillow covers that I'm working on. I was thinking nursery... I have a few rattling around in my head that I'd like to get done and in the shop. 


So my hands have been busy :)  I'm still fighting this crud... did go back to the doctor, and at least my lungs are clear of the pneumonia!! But I still feel like crud :(   They gave me steroids, and they are helping tremendously!!  But I just want this junk to be GONE already!!  In the meantime, I rest and sew, rest (read hand sew) and sew :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!! 
xo
Bren :)

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

I love love LOVE what you're doing!!!!!