Monday, May 3, 2010

2 quilts & 2 Peeps

Tutti-Fruitti and Panachly Charming finished, washed and ready to roll.
Both of these baby quilts will be up for grabs in our new etsy shop.
Jacque Anderson (The Doodles of My Mind) and I are doing a co-op shop on Etsy called 2Peeps. We wanted Fresh and Modern quilts to be our focus - but being that we are both primitive rug hookers and designers, you will also find rug hooking patterns, gorgeous mill wools, and hand dyed wools. Hooking achechipees and goodies, market bags, placemats and other quilty things... whatever happens to strike us at the moment! So will be changing a few things here and there to accommodate all our pursuits.
So pop on over and put us in your favorites so you can check back later as we get pictures taken, and things uploaded. There is still quite a bit of tweaking to do, and we both have been pretty busy. Hoping in the next two weeks to have it up and running full swing! :)
I'm posting this now, to try to force myself to get a move on!! LOL!
I hope you'll come check us out!

5 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Lovin' your fresh and modern quilts! Now I know where to "go to" when I have to get a baby gift!

~Michelle~ said...

Ooh - not sure what I like better - the giant bento, or the back!

moosecraft said...

Love both quilts! I want them both too!!! LOL! Congrats on 2 peeps! Love the logo! Will be watching to see what gets added to the store!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts and quilting.
I hope you both do well, in your new venture.

Debbie

Jacque. said...

tutti-frutti is my absolute fave! Congrats on the shop. OH...me, too! {grin}