Monday, March 22, 2010

Blessed

Outside yesterday, in the sunshine.
Snow has melted already.
My treasures are in heaven. But I have many treasures here!
Here are two of them ;)
Absolutely LOVE the smiles on both these girls! :)
I am blessed.
And I know it!
Even though I have sounded so very cynical through this last trial,
that is not who I am.
But yes, right now I am an emotionally tired woman.
I am surrounded by love, and am ever grateful for that!
And the cynicism is just a passing thing.
Praise God!
:)

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I would just stare at those pictures whenever I was feeling down, it is so sweet. Love how they are both posing the same way.

Debbie

patijane's primitives said...

You are very blessed, Bren and you will make it through all this. God only gives us what he knows we can handle. Sometimes it just seems like a whole lot. Lovely pictures! Have a great week.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bren ~
LOVE the pictures. They put a smile on my face on a very dreary, wet, cold, windy day in Ohio.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Blessed you are Bren :).

Jacque. said...

I love you, too, Bren. Lovin' those photos!

Anonymous said...

Blessed indeed! ☺♥☺