Friday, December 4, 2009

Bathtub Obsession

Our puppy Lexi has developed a bathtub obsession. If the bathroom door is left open, you can find her in the tub! If i am drying my hair, she is in the tub. The minute she comes into our room, she goes and climbs into the tub! LOL Thanksgiving morning, she invited herself into the shower. (door wasn't securely closed I guess!) She LOVES to play with the shower drain. This is her all time favorite game (currently)! What a goober! She does this little horse head shake when she plays. Rears her head back and bounces her two front paws saying "play with me!". She tries to get the cats to play with her - no such luck. Pounce is a tough girl and just beats her up. LOL Neekers runs and hides. But Lexi doesn't give up. She wants to PLAY!! :) So... I'm up there drying my hair today, and she comes loping in, and jumps into the tub for a little game of chase the drain filter. LOL I finally remembered to grab my camera. The beginning is a little slow... hang in there for a little while and then you'll see her normal game. Throw it up and then "chase" it. Over and over. LOL This would go on for HOURS if I let her! Talk about easily amused! hee hee!!

8 comments:

Jacque. said...

Gosh, how I love puppies. LOVE them!

Debra Lloyd said...

Thanks for the chuckle. What a sweetie pie!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Hi Bren!
HOW ADORABLE!! Don't know if you know this but, Goldens are in the puppy stage for 5 years. My Golden, Gus will be 5 in April and still acts like a puppy. I LOVE Golden Retrievers!!

dexmangoldens said...

Lexi is just too darn cute. And Goldens are puppies forever. No age limit on them!

moosecraft said...

What a cute pup! Never seen a pup so content in a tub before! Gotta love her!

From Sherry's Heart said...

Now THAT'S a movie I REALLY enjoyed!!!!!!

Sherry

WoolenSails said...

She is so cute. I always see the kitties doing funny things, but of course I never have a camera on hand and when I get it, they stop and just sit there staring at me;)

Debbie

Pokey said...

She is a good girl! So cute, love how she drops it, puts her paw on it, then seems to be fighting to get the plug out from under her own foot-!