Monday, June 8, 2009

Camp progress

Here are some pics of the in progress rugs from our class with Jayne Hester. I am missing one rug... :( But this is the progress we made in 3 days. LOL Apparently we were labeled "the brown group" .. hmm... wonder why?? :D
Just gotta say I LOVED going to this camp. And I love Jayne as a teacher!! Her color sense is unparalleled.
Maybe some of you will say... gee... we dont wanna see a bunch of half finished rugs! LOL
But I know there are others like me out there that love seeing them in progress! Our group was serious hookin fools and got tons done in that short amount of time!! Don't forget you can click on the pics to enlarge them and see more detail.
Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! I have a ton of things to catch up on here at home (yay! finally home!!) before going to the shop tomorrow. Wish I could just sit and hook!!! LOL
xo Bren

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

Welcome back Bren!!! Thanks for showing us the rugs in progress! I like the 1st and the 5th the best! Though the last one is really interesting as it is really unique!

Gayle said...

ACK! They're all so wonderful!

Mary said...

Hi Bren-loved seeing the rugs in progress. Which one is yours? Our guild is having Jayne for a 3 day workshop in November...can't wait!!!!!

Brenis said...

Mary, mine is the first one ... the comstock rug. :) I am having so much fun hooking it, and learning sooo much!!!
You are going to LOVE Jayne!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Bren ~ I'm with you. I love seeing work in progress.
You got an incredible of hooking done in a short time and it looks gorgeous. Please keep us posted on the progress.
Lauren

Mary said...

Hi Bren-I had a feeling yours was #1 because it was the one that I was instantly drawn too. Beautiful job! I have long admired that pattern. I haven't decided what pattern to do with Jayne just yet. Need to put my thinking cap on!