Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boy Can I Relate With This Mom!!

This is HILARIOUS!!!!! I got this in an email today, and was just cracking up!!! Maybe because i can REALLY relate with drawings like this right now - as my daughter is a 6 year old 1st grader - who is encouraged to draw story pictures, as well as write the stories. LOL!! So I have many papers that look just like this coming home each week! haha.. and I don't always check until they come back to me!! Check out the picture first. Mom's reply to the teacher is underneath. :D This is entitled "The Importance of Checking Your Child's Schoolwork" Dear Mrs. Jones, I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in. Sincerely, Mrs. Smith Now, if that didn't make you laugh, I think you need to check your pulse!! LOLOLOL!! Have a wonderful evening! :) xo Bren

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is so so funny, love it.

Debbie

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Too funny! Kids do have an imagination, don't they??

Joanne said...

Bren - I got that email last week too - it really gave me the giggles and I don't even have kids! Just too funny

Mary said...

This started my day out with a good laugh! Too cute!!!

Mary

Unknown said...

I tell you, I laughed out loud. How funny.

katie

michelle allen said...

this is hilarious Brenis!

so where are those backwards stamps you cut???? :) maybe you and i should stick with shapes where it doesn't matter which direction they are :)

have blessed week my friend!