Monday, July 28, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


~Kreative Blogger Award~
I have just received a Kreativ Blogger award from Julie at Plum Run Creek , and Cyndi at
Thanks Cyndi and Julie! I'm honored !
The award comes with instructions...
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
It is tough naming only five blogs.... especially when I see several of you have already recieved it!! So I'm stepping outside the rug hooking world and nominating a few you may never have heard of - but will LOVE!! Here they are ~
Meg from 'Whatever'
The Nester from 'The Nesting Place'
Debbie from 'Woolen Sails' - unfortunately i can never leave a comment on her blog, something about yahoo hosting? but i love checking it everyday!!)
Catherine from 'Red Shoes Blog'
Congratulations ladies! :)
I hope you all enjoy reading these blogs!!
xo
Bren

1 comment:

The Nester said...

Brenis, thanks so much--I have never even seen this award before!

I am just about the laziest person ever with doing these awards but thank you soo much!

kisses,
n