Saturday, September 29, 2007

Love my little goobers

Sure do love these goobers!!!
They keep me ultra busy... and ultra happy!!
Chaotic as usual, some days it really wears me down, and other days i thrive on it. This week has been crazy busy.. getting ready for our fall hook-in.
This last week I dyed 45 yards of wool, and drew out about 15 patterns, filled orders, ran the kids back and forth, actually made dinner a few of those nights (ok, and a few we just ordered out! lol) and i'm pooped today!
I still have another 20 yards to finish dyeing, and another 15 or so patterns to get done, and need to steam and bind my rug. Phew! Think i can get it all done by the 13th??
Yah.. i think so.
As long as these little monkeys let me!! :D










3 tubs full...







2 more yet to fill!



haha... look at these goofy faces!! Faces only a mama could love?
I am SO blessed!
I thank God every day (soo many times a day!!) for
all the love in my life. I don't think it gets any better than this!
I hope your day is filled with the abundant love of God!!
xo
Bren











2 comments:

Jacque. said...

WOW...look at all that wool! Those kids are too funny...and cute!

Tammy Burks said...

Bren,
Looks like you've been UBER busy and loving your life!!!
Don't you just love that feeling?!