Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Psst... Hookers...

Psst... hookers...
ssshhhh
this post is just for you!
It's time for me to de-stash a bunch of hooking stuff. 
It's unreal how much stuff I have.. and it's just sitting here..
waiting for me to dedicate probably a month or so of gathering and picture taking
and getting it off to new homes. Fun stuff. lol
So far, I've tackled some patterns and some accessories. 
Wool is next
Come take a look, and see if there's anything that screams TAKE ME HOME! :)
Some great deals to be had...

keep checking back... I'll be adding stuff (hopefully) daily!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I did that last week, sold my puritan and bliss and used the money to buy wool, lol. I figured I didn't need two of everything;)

Debbie

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Eek! This is dangerous. : )

kelley said...

waiting for the wool...lights please!!!

kelley said...

wool wool wool...reds too...

Lindy said...

Bren Are you giving up hooking?