Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent "Calendar"


Hello friends!
I am soo excited, I just got these done this afternoon!
I have been wanting to make a swag like this for years, but just never got around to it in the seasonal rush. This year, I said no more! I am going to take the time to do some of these things that are important to me! 
So I did! And i LOVE them!! 
And because I couldn't see worth a darn on my little (mini) laptop screen which pics were which while i was trying to upload - they are all mixed up! Sorry! 








And yes, since it's already the 4th and i didn't get this done by the 28th of november, i decided to just start on the fourth this year! LOL
But of course i did make the others as well for the coming years. 
Soo excited!
Had so much fun filling them with family activities and scripture! 
And today's activity is put up the Christmas tree and decorate... so I'm off! 
'Tis time for my elf self to take over for the next month! :)
And since we just got a gob of snow, and i got this made, and started on my gifts, i am now mentally where I should be!
Yay!

May you all be abundantly blessed this Christmas Season!!
xo
Bren

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What a fun project, great with the kids too.
I decorated with what I have and going to try some gingerbread men to use as bowl fillers, so will see how they come out.

Debbie

Brenis said...

Debbie, the gingerbread men sound adorable! I made this out of things I had on hand also - nothing was bought, i used really old manilla envelopes that were 4x6 (from the 40's) and fabric i had on hand, and steam a seam :) So simple, and it was so fun to do them all differently! Can't wait to see your gingerbread men!!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

How fun, and so sweet!!