Friday, August 5, 2011

Congratulations to Traci !

Congratulations to Traci W !
The random number generator chose #16
You won the wordy fabric!
:D
Thank you to all that entered! I really enjoyed reading your words, and why you chose them!
Traci, please email me with your information and these fabrics will be wrapped and sent out to you asap!! Hope you enjoy them! :)
I am off to take my son to the doctor. Fun stuff! LOL
Hope you all have a wonderful day, and you are staying COOL!!! It's finally eased up here in Colorado - quite a bit actually. But from the sounds of it, many states are still struggling with this massive heat. :( Praying for rain!!!!
xo
Bren

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Traci!
I hope you are feeling better today, cooler air always helps, we are getting nice cool breezes this week.

Debbie

Traci W. said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to put that lovely fabric to use! :)

Joanne said...

Congrats to your winner Bren! You are so generous! Glad to know you still love your words and polky dots!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Catching up on some posts. Congrat's to the winner :) !!