Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's been keeping me sane

This is what i'm in the middle of right now. Just finished this little baby quilt for a friend...
the back and this one is on it's way to being finished. very girly :) I love it! Simple patchwork.
this will be the backing material
and two honkin huge blocks that i just keep adding to and wondering if i'm crazy for making them so big!? 4 of these honkers will be put in a twin size girl's quilt.
I think i'm on a pink tangent!
but when your friends have babies, it is the perfect reason to make sweet little baby quilts!
since i wasn't able to do this for my own bebes... i have to adopt other's!! LOL xo

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Bren - the quilts are wonderful! Love the colors - As much as I love prim you still need color in your life! Glad to see they both have polkadots! Hahahaha!

Jacque. said...

ohmygosh...too dang cute, Brenis!