Monday, August 11, 2008

#3 wild side!

LOL !
Ok... this is soo NOT me... but then again it IS !!
I think it might suit my friend Tammy better... as she indulges her glitzy girly wild side and loves things that sparkle! :) LOL But... how does one say this? My tastes and my personality don't always "go together" ! Maybe the reason i actually really like this funky background is ... it is sooo my personality! LOL No.. not my taste, that's something completely different! Ha!
Thought i would flash you guys for a day, while i learn something from Tammy and indulge in my whimsical side! :)
Don't forget to vote for your favorite!!

6 comments:

Jacque. said...

Actually, Bren, I like this one the best. Well, let me clarify that. I don't - personally - like this...but for you, yeah, I do!!! It IS your wild & crazy side! whew.

WoolenSails said...

LOL, and you make fun of my tomato face, haha.
I like it. I wanted a fun one too, but I had to match my pirate;)

Debbie

Tammy Burks said...

Oh Yeah Baby!!!! Give me glitz, glitter and pink!!!!
Will be posting my "girly" purse later today....complete with pink pom-pom fringe!!!

kelley said...

This is definitely a Tammy background...where are my shades???

From Sherry's Heart said...

COOL BREN!!!!!! I think you descrbed me too!!!!!
NOT my taste,but I think it suits my personality too AND I like it!!!

Sherry aka:The Queen

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Bren ~ so far, this is the best one ~ in my opinion!!!
Alice